01981 240 800
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please check your Booking Form together with all other documents we send you as soon as you receive them. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the Booking Form or elsewhere appears to be incorrect or incomplete, as it may not be possible to make changes later. We regret we cannot accept any responsibility if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within 10 days of our sending it out. Whilst we will do our best to rectify any inaccuracies notified outside these time limits, you will be responsible for any costs and expenses involved in doing so.
- The Group Leader is responsible for the reservation and for ensuring that all monies due for a booking are collected and paid on time by the members of the group.
- As and when you make your booking the Group Leader is required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total package costs. Unless a different timescale for payment is confirmed by us in writing, the balance of the total price of your arrangements must be paid by each member of the group on the day of your event and prior to any activities commencing.
- Payments can be made by credit or debit card via a secure payment system. Cheques are not accepted, unless payment has been made 14 days prior to your activity and funds have been cleared.
- Where your arrangements consist of a number of activities then discounts may be applied to the total price of the arrangements. Such discounts will only apply where all the activities are included and if you or a member of the group decides not to take up a particular activity then we reserve the right to alter the monies due for the remainder of the activities included within the original package.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- In the unlikely event we need to cancel your arrangements we will tell you as soon as possible. If we have to cancel your arrangements we will provide two alternatives (i) alternative arrangement of equivalent or of very closely similar standard and price, if available (ii) alternative arrangements of a lower standard together with a refund of the difference in price.
- If you want to change your arrangements in any way you must inform us in writing as soon as possible. We will try to help you, although we cannot guarantee that we will always be able to do this as changes are subject to availability at the time and the booking conditions of suppliers.
- Any discount you may have received at the time your original booking was made may be altered or reduced whenever changes are made if such discount has since been altered, reduced or withdrawn.
- Any change to your activity date has to apply to all members of your group.
- The Group Leader has the right, as agent for the remaining members of the group, to cancel the arrangements for all members of the group. If you wish to cancel all or part of your booking, you may do so at any time up to 10 days prior to the date of your activity, but you will lose all monies paid on the booking.
- We will not be liable where any failure in the performance of the contract is due to (i) you (ii) a third party unconnected with the provision of arrangements and where the failure is unforeseeable or unavoidable (iii) unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been unavoidable even if all due care and attention had been exercised; or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall.
- Should you or any member of your group suffer illness, personal injury or death attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of services, or as a result of failures due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall, we will offer you such advice, guidance and assistance as is reasonable in the circumstances.
- If you have a special request we will our best to help, but we cannot guarantee it except as set out below. Please advise us of your request at the time of booking and make sure that we are given as much detail as possible. If your special request is vital to your arrangements it must be specifically agreed with us before or at the time you book.
- Some of our packages involve strenuous activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the levels of fitness required for any particular strenuous activity.
- You MUST provide us with full details of any existing medical or physical problem (including unusual height or weight) or disability that may apply to any member of your group and which affect your arrangements.
- You must be responsible for the behaviour of yourself and your group. We will not pay any refund, compensation or other sum whatsoever or any costs or expenses incurred by you if we have to terminate your arrangements due to such
- Our itineraries are designed for you to achieve maximum enjoyment from your arrangements. The general advice and timings provided must be adhered to at all times and failure to do so may result in your group being unable to participate in
particular activities. We cannot be held liable should you fail to follow our advice or adhere to our planned timings.
- We will not be liable to pay any compensation if we are forced to cancel or in any way change your arrangements as a result of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not be avoided even with all
due care. These include unavoidable technical problems with transport, war or threat of war, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disaster, bad weather, epidemic or terrorist activity.
Most outdoor activities involve an element of risk. We encourage people to consider Personal Accident Insurance. Corporate Groups may find that their own company policy covers, or could be adjusted to cover, a single event. If not, we are able to offer a choice of policies and details which will be sent on request.
Monnow Events • Little Corras • Kentchurch • Hereford • HR2 0DA • Tel: 01981240 800